i4 EV based off the i Vision Dynamics concept - Page 2 - BMW EV Hub Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-20-2020, 06:38 AM

The car looks absolutely gorgeous, I love everything about it, especially the lights, which are truly amazing. I agree with some of the opinions shared here that this car is not for everyone, but I think that this fact is what makes it even more luxurious and better than the other similar cars in the market.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-24-2020, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonH1987 View Post
The car looks absolutely gorgeous, I love everything about it, especially the lights, which are truly amazing. I agree with some of the opinions shared here that this car is not for everyone, but I think that this fact is what makes it even more luxurious and better than the other similar cars in the market.
The car looks absolutely gorgeous, I love everything about it, especially the lights, which are truly amazing. I agree with some of the opinions shared here that this car is not for everyone, but I think that this fact is what makes it even more luxurious and better than the other similar cars in the market. Regarding the headlights, as cool and bold as they may look on the concept, I don't think they are going to make it to production. I've been always looking for efficient LED OEM headlights for my car, and I think that these headlights, although impressive, will be pretty expensive, too.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page